The Gulotta Firm

Speeding and Traffic Ticket Attorney

Do you have a speeding ticket or other traffic offense in Shelby County, from the Memphis Police, Sheriff, Highway Patrol, or other local police department, Don't pay the fine! Paying the fine for moving violations can add points to your driver's license and could even result in your driving privileges being suspended. Your insurance rates may also increase. Call me so we can discuss your options. In many cases the local courts in Memphis, Millington, Collierville, and Germantown are willing to dismiss tickets with or without court costs, and/or driving school. Depending on the offense and the court, I may be able to appear for you in court and settle your case without you being present. Call today.